- To unite and foster camaraderie among members of IP groups and cultural minorities in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
- To protect the rights of IPs and cultural minorities within the framework of national unity and sustainable development.
- To secure and protect the ancestral domain and land entitlement of IPs as may be provided by law.
- To promote the inclusion of the study of IPs’ arts, culture, tradition, and heritage in high school and college curriculum and through events, media, and exhibitions.
- To initiate and evolve programs designed to preserve and protect the environment.
- To work for the representation and participations of IPs in the affairs of all sectors of Government and the automatic appropriation of national funds for the mandatory representation of members of IP organization in local legislative bodies.
- To advance a national culture that is Pro-indigenous, peoples, patriotic, progressive and Pro-environment.
- To endorse the conversion of the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples into constitutional body.
- To become the dominant party to represent and protect the rights of the IPs all over the Philippines.