- Must be a Filipino citizen of good moral character.
- Must not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application except for senior citizens;
- Must be a High School graduate or a candidate for graduation;
- Must have a combined annual gross income of parents/guardian not to exceed P300,000.000. For those who are exempted from filing income tax, there should be a certificate of tax exemption from the BIR. For OFW and seafarers, a latest copy of contract or proof of income.
- Must not be a recipient of any government scholarship and financial assistance.
- CHED StuFAPs Applciation (OSS Form o1) Fill up online the form provided or DOWNLOAD HERE.
- Duly certified High School report card for third year and grades for the first three grading periods for four year
- Latest income tax return (ITR), Certificate of Tax Exemption or copy of contract or Proof of Income of parents/guardian from Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the High School Principal/Guidance counselor
How to apply?
- Submit a copy of CHED StuFAPs Applciation (OSS Form o1). Fill up the online form provided or DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE.
- Fully accomplish the form and submit all needed documentary requirements mentioned above.